Living a life of glitter and sparkle, while loving vintage! Running around in my '74 VW Thing, learning to MIG Weld, living a full life, and looking for the positive in each moment!
vintagegltrgrl "must reads"
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Hot Yoga
I am tempted to once again try hot yoga.... Or should I say I am tempted to once again pay someone good money to fold myself into child's pose (my only "good"pose) for 60 minutes in a room full of incredibly gorgeous women. Did I happen to mention the room is over a bizillion degrees and while the goddess women fold themselves into glistening pretzels yours truly slips on puddles of sweat and becomes anoxic trying to suck in her gut? How can you maintain an inversion with your hair twisted artfully in a messy bun?!! Me, my hair is stuck in my eye, my mouth and I believe a chunk of my ponytail is actually under the lady's left foot in warrior pose next to me.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment